Skip to main content

I'm looking for longer term accommodation

I'm looking for longer term accommodation

Question type: 
Main category: 

Corroboree Hostel

Provides safe, affordable and culturally appropriate accommodation for Indigenous Australians who are homeless or who need to live away from home to access education, health care, training and employment.

Juninga Centre

Low level and high level care accommodation registered by the Commonwealth Government for the aged capable of independent living with minimal support and for those requiring nursing care.

Katherine Hostel

The Katherine Hostel is a fully accredited 30 bed facility providing high and low level care to its residents under private and Commonwealth funding arrangements.

Family Services - Katherine

Somerville Community Accommodation Service provides transitional supported accommodation for homeless people with a focus on families who are unable to access alternative accommodation. We also provide general counselling and financial counselling. Outreach services included.

Ormonde House

Providing accommodation, advocacy and meal service to homeless men.

Youth Housing Program

Provides accommodation for young people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
Residents are provided education & training programs for the duration of their stay. Living skills & training are also incorporated in the program.
The program provides an opportunity for young people to acquire a positive rental reference when applying for housing in the private rental market.
Accommodation can be provided up to 12 months.

Silas Roberts Hostel

Silas Roberts hostel caters for Indigenous and Torres Strait Islander people who require accommodation at a subsided rate where part of the fee is funded by AHL.

Independent Cabins

Self-contained accommodation is available for the aged capable of independent living.